NARCISSIST'S DAY

Saturday, February 9, 2008

SWINGING...YEAH BABY, well actually no baby

Swinging maybe exactly what you think it is, but there are so many forms of it, that you might consider swinging yourself. Lets take someone who wants to do it in public places, well there are quite a few swingers who stay with their partner, and just want the experience of doing it in a public place, without being arrested. Now me and my wife, (yeah I got married to Mary) thought it was a logical progression to go from picking up ravers to going somewhere safe, with rules, and with people who want to have sex and are definitely the right age. I hung out with my friends at the raves and had no problem getting E. Most of the people in the "drug culture" were a good sort. We all had about the same rules for taking drugs, like don't take anything addictive, don't force your drugs on anyone else, you are still responsible for your actions while on drugs, take drugs to augment the music sex, etc. not just to get high. There was us, then there was the rest of the world that took there drugs of alcohol. Before you think that our lives are ruled by drugs, its not. I only mention it because it was one of the non-traditional aspects of our lives. I mean, everybody does some thing that acts like a drug. You have to ask, why would someone do drugs? The answer is almost always the same, to escape reality. So how do people escape reality? well they could drink alcohol, take a vacation, watch a movie or sports event, read a book, live their lives through their kids, and yes some of us take drugs. For my wife and I, we took E, because drinking upset our stomachs, and E augmented sex very well. In fact on our honeymoon, we met up with a couple of girls on the cruise ship, we all took some E, and lets just say things got pretty hot. My wife and I did not know where the swingers went, so we joined an online swing/ dating club. Unfortunately most of the people we met were single men that said they were a married couple, but would show up without the wife, with a flimsy excuse why their wife was not there. We did find a small town about 100 miles from us that had dances. You would go to the dance, but no sex was allowed at the dance, if you wanted to hook up you would have to go to your hotel. Mary liked it because you could dirty dance with people, and nothing had to happen, but sometime we did go back with another couple. So far as my dad, we would see him almost every weekend on Sunday. We would make the day of it, and tried to make things as enjoyable as possible. For some reason no matter how well the day was going, my dad would find a way to turn things sour. One time we had a picnic lunch, took him out on a rented pontoon boat, and then had dinner at a local restaurant. At the restaurant, the waitress came over and ask if everything was alright, a typical question after serving food. My dad some how thought this was an invasion of his privacy, and started to spit his whole mouthful of food on his plate so he could answer her. When she saw what he was doing she said, "I'll come back a little later. He said NO, just wait a minute, and made her wait until he spit the last pieces of chewed up food on the plate, and said very sarcastically, every thing is just fine, do you have any more questions? Toward the end of the meal, the waitress quickly left the check, as to not confront my dad again. My dad and I were talking, and after we about finished our conversation, I picked up the check, as I always did when we went out. He said I saw what you did. I ask what are you talking about? He said you left that check on the table to make me feel guilty about not paying, as if I was suppose to pick it up. I said, I don't know where you come up with this stuff, I waited so that while you were talking, I was giving you my undivided attention, if I had picked up the check immediately you would have thought that I did not care about what you are saying. We then drove the hour back to his house arguing about how fast someone has to pick up the check. I took him all kinds of places, and paid for him all the time, without even thinking about it. Even Mary said I was doing too much, for a man that still accuses you of stealing from him, a man that had no regrets in throwing you in the nut house, a man that married your mom on her death bed, just to get the house, and then throw you out 1 year later. I said, I am always optimistic, and that I hoped to kill him with kindness. He would try to use reverse psychology on you, like on fathers day, I told him that I would take him out to any steak house that he wanted. He said OK , lets go to Lone Star. When we go there, he just wanted was a water. I ask him if he is feeling well? He said he was fine. So the next obvious question, why would you want to go to a steak house and order just a water. He said I didn't want to put you out, on fathers day. You see he wanted me to beg him to order a steak. I said you wanted to come here so order something, so he said OK, I order the hamburger, from the children's menu. At this point I walked out, he followed, and asks what's wrong, I can order anything I want. Now he knew that I had enough money, he was just trying to make fathers day as miserable as possible for me. We did eventually go back and he did order a steak, but fathers day was already spoiled. After that, I would make plans with my dad for Sunday, but when I got to his house there would be no answer on the door. I drove back home and gave him a call, he said where were you. I told him that I knocked on the door. He said I must have been in the bathroom, and that he would wait by the door. I drove back to his house, no answer. I drove back home, and called him, again he ask's where were you, again I told him I was at his house knocking at the door. He said again come back over and I will wait for you outside. I was thinking to myself, he is playing some sort of game, maybe I should just make plans for next Sunday. So I said it was getting late, and we already missed the movie that I was going to take him to, so how about next Sunday. He said OK, and when next Sunday came, he did the same thing, I says to myself the hell with it, I am too old to play games, so I stopped talking to him again. Back at he rave seen, the drugs were getting scarce. The DEA started raids at the dances with body cavity searches. When word got out about the DEA the attendance went from 2000+ to under 500. So then the flyer business started to drop, and even the paintball customers that I had started to get less printing due to the Internet and that Walmart was selling paintball guns and paint. Why would anyone pay for paintball, when they could do it for free in their own back yards. Mary and I started to go to "swing clubs" where they would have a dance, and if you met someone you could go to a room or to a public area within the club. No more E, so I found a few places on line that sold research chemicals, which were legal to buy. Nothing was very good except 1, it was a liquid you could add to alcohol and just after 1 drink you would be plastered. One time we were at a nudist camp, and Mary and I were plastered on this chemical, she said she had to go to the bathroom. I waited outside, and waited, and waited. I yelled in, are you OK. No answer. I went in and she was passed out on the toilet. I tried to wake her up, but it was no use. I tried to carry her, but "dead" weight is a lot heavier than you think, and I was pretty messed up. A couple of guys came in and ask if they could help. I told them that I was trying to get her back to our tent to sleep it off. They both got on either side of her and carried her back to our tent. I was about to follow them when I just passed out. I woke up in my tent, with magic marker scribbles on my body. I ask the 2 guys that carried Mary back what happened. They said they had a hard time caring her, and when they came back and saw me, they tossed me in a wheel barrel and wheeled me around camp, before they dropped me off in the tent. I found out the symptoms of overdose of the chemical, that I took, was a deep almost coma type sleep, and that alcohol intensified the effects of the chemical. We waited to try to have a baby for about 1 year after getting married. There was a swing convention in Canada and we wanted to make this our last party before having a baby. After the convention, no drugs, no drinking, no chemicals, we tried for a year to have a baby, but no luck. We saw a fertility doctor, and paid about 2 thousand dollars for tests and treatments for Mary and I. They found Mary had a problem, but I gave her fertility shots for a few weeks, and then she was pregnant. The doctor monitored her progress, but after a month he said the baby was not developing properly and that if we let it go she would miscarry in a month or so and that Mary should take this pill to induce a miscarriage sooner. So she did, but was feeling pretty low about it. A few weeks later while I was at work (now I work night shift) Mary hit the speed dial on our phone but ended up calling my dad. She told him that we were trying to have a baby and that she just miscarried a few weeks ago. To which he replied, maybe God intended for only GOOD people to have babies. She hung up the phone and went to bed alone and crying. She told me about it the next day. I called my dad and ask why the hell are you picking on my wife for, and that she was already depressed about loosing the baby. All he could say, if the shoe fits...I just hung up on him. We then got into a pattern of swinging, then taking time off for fertility shots, but no luck, no baby. We started to go to one of the largest swing clubs in the country. They had over 1000 couples for their Halloween dance. The club was about 300 mile from where we lived and was close to a civil war battlefield. So we would swing 1 night and go to the battle field another, to indulge my new hobby of ghost hunting. I did have some success with ghost hunting, and started 2 web sites, with pictures that I took and others from people from around the country. We went to so many dances, that I became a sort of expert on that civil war battle, as well as getting to stay at haunted bed and breakfasts. Well all of the fertility treatments and the "consolation" parties cost some money, so besides my home business, we started to sell on eBay and at flea markets. We went to one last swing party on New Years. When we came back home I threw all of the chemicals and anything that had to do with swinging out. Mary found a lump in her breast. It was removed and found to be benign. We later found out that the drugs that Mary was taking for fertility, may cause fibroids to grow in the breast, and in some cases have led to cancer. We stopped all treatments, I did want to lose Mary like my mom. We decided to look into adoption. If you want a nice white baby it would cost $10,000 to start just for background checks, and agency fees then there would be further fees as it becomes finalized. If you wanted a black baby that had an addition from their mom doing addictive drugs while pregnant, well all the fees and background checks would be paid for. They would even give you money to take the kid to the doctor, to treat the addiction or any problems that arose from the addiction. Mary really did not want someone else's baby, but we decided to try to save the money in case we decided to adopt. Yeah, I was doing it strait edge, no drugs, no alcohol, no swinging. We started to go to church, and I came to the realization that it might be just me and Mary for the rest of our lives. We did manage to save a little, but we went to Florida on our anniversary. I took Mary in a hot air balloon ride and we went to Disney world. It is hard at times when you see families with their children, and you know that you will not have the same enjoyment that they have in raising a kid. I was still working nights and Mary days. We only saw each other for about 30 min. in the morning and 45 min. in the evening. I was waiting for Mary to come home this one day. She came through the door and looked as white as a ghost. I ask her (kidding) did you get fired? She said not yet. I ask what happened. She told me as a worker for a large health insurance company, she had access to peoples medical records. As a "curiosity" she looked up her old boyfriend of 20 years ago. She said that she called him and he was happy to hear from her. She sent him pictures of her that we used for our swing profile on the online dating club. She said don't you remember I was asking you where the picture files were on the computer? I said if I had known that you were sending them to titillate another man, I never would have helped you. Well she said I made arrangements to see him at the flea market. So I said, while I was selling as hard as I could to raise money in the front of the flea market, you were around back with him? She yes, but it was all innocent, all I wanted to do is talk to him. Mary said that she got into his truck just to talk, but then he un-zipped his pants and grabbed the back of my head and made me go down on him. I said made you? why didn't you just open the door and walk away if you didn't want to be there. To which, I got no answer. So I said how does this have anything to do with the job that you have been at for 14 years. She said that he called me and told me that I was going to be his sex bitch, and that he was going to share me with his friends. I told him NO, but he said that if I didn't he was going to turn me in where I work because I had gotten his name, address, and phone number illegally . So I talked with my sister and she said that I should turn myself in before he does. So I turned myself in at work, and they are getting an investigative team together, then I will under go questioning then they will review my employment status. Sure enough, she got fired. They then denied her unemployment ,for willful misconduct. I was thinking to myself, this is what happens when you try to do everything right. All kinds of things are going through my mind. Should I break up with her? Maybe I should have went after her sister years ago. Should I beat the shit out of her ex-boyfriend, and if I did what would that accomplish? Whose honor would I be defending? She had her fun with him, but I'm the one that feels violated.

No comments:

 
Follow on Buzz